|Betty Keira felt a warm wind waft through the room. |
It smelled of sausage rolls and stroopwafels... "Betty?"
So I thought it would be nice to throw together some interview questions in case I do have her ghost popping out of the van Voorhees woodwork. I would not like to be unprepared:
- What did you enjoy more? Your nursing career or your writing career?
- Which sort of heroine did you identify most with? Rich Olivias, somewhat down-at-heel? Plain Aramintas even more down-at-heel?
- Did your hands hurt from typing?
- The Canon describes a LOT of work, some of it really hard work. What was the hardest work you ever did?
- What did your friends and family think of your Second Career?
- Why did you make Laura wear a wedding turban in The Hasty Marriage? And then made her meet her sister while wearing a denim dress?
- What book was your favorite? I know you're going to say they're like babies and you can't possibly choose but let's pretend you can.
- How long did it take to pound out Sister Peters in Amsterdam?
- Are you okay with TUJD? I would not like to be encroaching.
- Tell me how you really feel about private nursing...
Does anyone else have a question they wish they could put to The Great Betty?