|Week by week, her favorites were falling...|
Here are the results of the latest round of voting. As you can see, I moved Fate is Remarkable into a match up.
|Henrietta's Own Castle vs.|
|Fate is Remarkable|
|Mathilda's Wedding vs.|
|Only By Chance|
|A Dream Came True vs.|
|bye--no contest this week|
It was with a good deal of angst that I chose Matilda's Wedding. But I am going to make myself tedious about why I love Winter Wedding and everyone is just going to listen and not argue.
- First, the improvident application of too much Elizabeth Arden blusher.
- Second, the moment that happens off-screen when Renier can't sleep and finds himself outside a pawn shop in the early morning buying a locket of all things for a girl he doesn't even like.
- Third, Renier is really good with kids.
- Fourth, Emily rescues Granny! Really heroically. Renier wants her desperately, owes her big time and STILL can't close the deal.
- Fifth, Emily keeps her entire extended family running with a homicidal maniac as a mother's help.
- Sixth, Grandma Jurres-Romeijn trying to bribe her with the family jewels and failing.
I knew it wasn't going to win. Heck, it wouldn't win even if I was the only one voting. But just let me be sad, okay?
|Yes. Fine. I'll lose to Chris Pine.|
He should give me a hug.
Alright, now that I've worked through my considerable issues, we're on to The Imperiled Poppets Bracket (Round 3)!