Thursday, January 13, 2011

Betty in the Wild

E-mail submission from Betty Kylene:

Some more Betty in the Wild photos from Montana. I did find a cowboy at Western Outdoor - he was the boot salesman, unfortunately for our Betty Shot it was really cold and he was wearing a sweatshirt but he is an honest cowboy, I think.


Betty at my favorite thrift store where I have been shopping since I was 13. it used to have moss and saplings growing on the old roof and my family called it "Tree on the Roof" much catchier that Community Thrift.


And a lovely shot of Caroline's Waterloo in the trees on the mountain. My Betty life was in jeopardy on this road!

Cowboy Betty

Thrifting Betty

Snowtime Betty

2 comments:

  1. I am all kinds of in love with press-ganging a real live cowboy as a prop for our blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty van den BetsyAugust 4, 2011 at 4:59 PM

    a rich, Dutch cowboy!

    ReplyDelete