Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Upcoming Reviews

Monday, January 10th. Stars Through the Mist. Marriage of Convenience, a cad named Claude, a lost group of school girls on a botany field trip.

Monday, January 13th. Only By Chance. Honest to goodness orphan - raised in an orphanage! Sees the ocean for the first time - evidently the orphans never rated a trip to the seashore.
Betty Keira just called me...rather frantic - because I got a little ahead of myself...Stars Through the Mist will be reviewed on January 17th. Next up is All Else Confusion on January 10th.

3 comments:

  1. Betty Barbara here--
    Yay!! Only by Chance is one of my current favorites. Henrietta is so plucky, I just loved her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything else must be in Confusion in Betty Debbie land! I know this happened Only by Chance, but, I don't know if I can bear two Mondays in one week. Please give us a reprieve, or somebody will be seeing Stars and it won't be through the mist. wink, wink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *slaps forehead with palm* Dang. Only By Chance is on Thursday the 13th.

    I'm blaming the holidays and having 2 weeks of extra people in my home...not enough time spent proof-reading. I'll try and do better next week.

    ReplyDelete