Monday, February 14, 2011

Betty in the Wild Valentine

Happy St. Valentine's Day Bettys Debbie and Keira!

Here's a project I completed today. I sorted through and found an extra book, which just happened to be At Odds With Love.
As it also happens, there is a perfect place to theme this project and it's the Odd Fellows and Rebekah Home in Jackson, just north of me and near where we go every Sunday for church. It even fit that Jane worked with Geriatrics for a micro-sec.
This little outing actually was for a dual purpose. I was wanting to do a 'Betty in the Wild' for Valentine's Day and every year I participate in a Valentine's Day Challenge on BookCrossing. So I combined the two. My Wild Betty collage is attached and here is the place to look for the Valentine's Challenge on BookCrossing.
Have a wonderful, Love-filled day,
Betty Mary

Dear Betty Mary,
Thank you for your collage.  We love the idea of leaving Betty Neels for strangers to discover. 
We hope you and all of our sister Bettys have a lovely Valentines Day. 
Love and lardy cakes,
The Founding Bettys

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Betty Mary!Love the pics. Happy Valentine's Day to you and all the Bettys!

    I had about 30 or 40 duplicate Betty books after I finished my collection (buying small lots on ebay at times just to get a particular book) including SEVEN copies of one title.

    My niece took them to read and then she left them in various waiting rooms at the hospital. I have given her hundreds of books over the years to do this with.

    me<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Betty Cindy. I've been downloading tons of book suring Valentines week. The nice thing about bookcrossing is that sometimes you find out where the book has gone. They say the 'catch' rate is about ten percent, I don't think mine is that high. But I put a lot of books where 'old' people go, and not many of them 'do computers'. ;-)

    ReplyDelete