Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Reading with Betty Lucina

Introduce yourself (Be as vague or as specific as you like.)
Hello, I am Betty Lucina. 
When did you start reading Betty Neels?
I stumbled on one book I fell in love with about 15 years ago.
What is your favorite book(s) and why?
I cannot say for certain, maybe The Secret Pool

I love it too!
Least favorite and why? 
Cannot say for certain
What appeals to you about Betty Neels novels and why do you find yourself attached to them?
They are cozy, and the detail is breath taking and the women are really nice. 

What is your favorite genre(s) to read?
Usually Non-Fiction

Do you have a favorite book in any of these genres?
  • Children's/Picture book  Velveteen Rabbit
  • Classics To kill a mocking bird
  • Mystery An then there were none
  • Sci-fi/Fantasy Through The looking glass
  • Biography/Autobiography Mindy Kahlings books and Augusten Burroughs 
  • Non-fiction  Holy-Blood Holy Grail
  • YA Twilight lol 
Is Betty Lucina Team Edward or Team Jacob?
What are the five books you would take if you were stranded on a deserted island? 
( see above) 
Where do you do most of your reading?
On couch
What books are in your to-be-read pile?
Mostley stuff on Aliens TBH
Do you listen to books? Any favorites on Audible?
No. 
Do you have any memories of being read to or reading with others? No, although my mom read to me a lot. Sometimes even her Harlequins
"She sat back against the leather seats as his great, socking Bentley ate up the miles..."

What book was the first one to ignite your interest in reading? 
Babysitters Club

What's a book you find yourself constantly recommending?
Celestine Prophecy 

2 comments:

  1. Ok. First things first. Bad Bad Blogger ate my comment - again! 😞

    It may not be my favourite, but I ❤️ The Secret Pool, too!
    Thank you for introducing yourself, Betty Lucina. It is always fascinating to see what other non-Betty books the other Bettys like to read, what their favourite books are. Such diverse tastes, and yet, we all love TGB! 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love the I love it too gif, Betty Keira. LOL. 😍

    ReplyDelete