Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Upcoming Reviews

"If you are a student you should always get a good nights sleep unless you have come to the good part of your book, and then you should stay up all night and let your schoolwork fall by the wayside, a phrase which means 'flunk'."
— Lemony Snicket




March 1st - Monday review: Tabitha by Moonlight - 1972. White Bikinis, Awesome cover art and a step-sister named Lilith (that can't be good...and she isn't).

March 4th - Thursday review: Henrietta's Own Castle - 1975. Jonkheers, a semi-tragic platonic love affair, carnage on a massive scale.

5 comments:

  1. OOO-Tabitha by Moonlight--one of my absolute favorites! I am looking forward to the Betty review of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will rock the review particularly for you, chipwyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty Ross will make a sad emoticon face :-( if you don't let me guest review Fate is Remarkable when it comes up on the random number generator.

    I of course do not endorse such emotional blackmail, and will respect your editorial integrity, but he did make a point of telling me this, so I'm merely the amanuensis.

    (Anyone laying odds on how long it will be before I type his name as "Betsy Ross"?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always read it as "Betsy Ross"(sorry) - and that will only get worse after tomorrow's review, wherein I admit to thinking a character's name is Betsey Trotwood...because she reminds me so strongly of David Copperfield's aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Betty Debbie -- you have officially cemented your place in Betty Ross's heart as he is a HUGE Dickens fan. Sometimes I think he married me solely because the only statue of Dickens in existence is four blocks from the apartment I had in West Philadelphia while I was in law school.

    ReplyDelete