Monday, March 15, 2010

This Week in Fashion

I ran across an ad last week for Target's new line of Liberty of London merchandise. Liberty of London? How very Betty of them.

I have no idea in which book(s) the heroine goes shopping there - or refers to a dress as being a Liberty print...but I know it's out there. I'm pretty sure there is a Christmas shopping spree which involves a stop at Liberty to buy Moggy/Trotty/Mrs. Jolly the housekeeper a Liberty print scarf.

Now we poor Yanks have that opportunity right here in the states. Even though I do not personally have a Moggy/Trotty/Mrs. Jolly, I may just have to keep an eye out for a Liberty print scarf. Or maybe a morning tea set.

You can catch a glimpse online at Target.com.

5 comments:

  1. I must purchase a Liberty dessert plate. I must.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's a Liberty print reference in A Small Slice of Summer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this wallet!!! Soooooo adorable.

    http://www.target.com/Liberty-London-Target-Kiss-Wallet/dp/B0030DKX10/ref=br_1_4?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=2240093011&node=2240093011&sr=1-4&searchRank=pmrank&searchPage=1&searchSize=30&id=Liberty%20London%20Target%20Kiss%20Wallet&qid=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiss lock in Poppy Pink. Could you find a better description of a physical object ever?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also IN LOVE with the cruiser bike for ladies. It's SO CUTE but it's like... totally out of stock (and out of our price range, most likely, since the girl's size of the same bike is $170) but a girl can dream, right? I really really really want that bike. More than the wallet hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete