Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Post Game Wrap-Up

We received a charming email from Betty Mary today...wherein she included a photo. Nothing loathe, we present it in its entirety:


"Thank you ---You've no idea ---Oh Thank You Very Much"
[Winter Wedding: Emily to Renier after he bought back her locket that her nasty sister Louisa sold and then gave it to her for Christmas.]
The Bassetts Allsorts and some very charming book accessories came today. The bookcover is just what I wanted, You have no idea, just last week I was trying to make an oversized, yet still uncrushable jersey bookcover fit my slim Betty tome and having no success. (I was going to the football game to watch BettyMegan in the marching band and wanted to keep my reading material 'undercover') Self, I said, I need a smaller bookcover, where shall I find one. And what to my wondering eyes should appear but a lovely windmill adorned pocket-book cover and a cute bookmarker, too.
Dank je Wel, Betty Mary

Dear Betty Mary,
You are very welcome. Betty Keira and I have decided to christen your bookcover "The Emily", in honor of your awesome use of a quote from Winter Wedding (which is very possibly Betty Keira's favorite Betty Neels).
Love and Lardy Cakes,
The Founding Bettys

No comments:

Post a Comment