Thursday, September 1, 2011

Extra Copies!

Betty Maria has been able to send most of her extra Bettys on...but she still has two that are in need of good homes:

via email
Dear Betty Debbie,


Thanks for being the middlewoman! Still available are: The Chain of Destiny and When Two Paths Meet. If any Gentle Bettys are interested, I hope they will send their address via e-mail (through you) to me.

Best,

Betty Maria

UPDATE:

Dear Betty Debbie,


Thank you for your help! All my extra books have found new homes now. I am glad to have been able to share and I hope the new owners enjoy them.

Best,

Betty Maria
 
Dear Betty Maria,
 
Thank you for sharing!  If anyone has any ideas on how to create a 'swap' page - let me know - I'm just techy enough to manage my blogs - but not techy enough to improvise.
 
Lashings of whipped cream,
Betty  Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU for your generosity, Betty Maria. :-) Bettys are all so nice.

    ReplyDelete