Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Birthday Greetings

Once upon a time, there was a Betty. Let's call her 'Betty Debbie'. She was a senior in high school when her mother had a baby. Let's call the baby 'Betty Keira'. I'm pretty sure the year was 1976...the date? December 1st.

Happy Birthday Betty Keira!

While we're on this little birthday kick, I'd also like to give a shout-out to Betty Sherri...whose birthday was Monday, and the earliest datable memory of mine. I was 3 years and 1 1/2 months old when she was born...AT HOME! I don't remember much about her, but I do remember the nurse that came while mom was in labor...I sat on her lap and ate a piece of bread.

Happy Birthday Betty Sherri!

And finally, just so I don't have to do this again tomorrow...

Happy Birthday Dr. van der Stevejinck!

No comments:

Post a Comment