We're only going to give you a few days - entries MUST be in by Wednesday, December 8th at 9am (Pacific Time)! That way, I can get the prizes sent in plenty of time for you to enjoy them before Christmas. Prizes, did you say prizes??? Why yes, I did. I'm going to make a few more ornaments out of my extra copy of The Mistletoe Kiss (these will be named, Chapter 2, Chapter 3...and so on) - a few lucky winners will receive their very own limited edition Uncrushable Ornament - a prize worth...um...well, not too much - but just think how jealous all your Betty friends will be.
It's all about A Very Betty Christmas! Your entry can be anything that is BOTH Betty AND Christmas related. For example:
- A photo that recreates a Christmas scene from any of the numerous references to Christmas. Extra points if you are able to get your spouse/boyfriend/significant other...oh heck, any man, in the picture.
- A Christmas Poem. We've got a couple of pretty darn good poets here.
- Redesign covers for Betty Neels Christmas novels (extra points for re-naming really vague titles like A Winter Love Story or A Christmas Romance)
- An original Betty Christmas decoration.
- A Betty themed wreath (I think it would be hilarious to do one with classic Neels cars...a great socking Bentley, a Rolls Royce, a Jaguar, a Jensen Interceptor, a Mini, a Daimler....)
These are just ideas...feel free to come up with your own. Just remember, the due date is Wednesday, December 8th, 9am...9am in the Pacific Northwest, submit them via our email button.