Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Upcoming Review

It's that time of year...the time of year I'll be taking kids to college. Out of state. I'll be back before Labor Day - road weary and much poorer...but with a skip in my step at the thought of only having 2 kids in the house...instead of 5. That said, I'll be passing on doing a new book review next week.
Monday, August 3oth. Amazon in an Apron/A Match for Sister Maggy/Nurse in Holland. Not just one, not just two...THREE titles to chose from! Paul kisses Maggy the first day they meet! Scottish dialect (dinna fash yersel' sir, I ken well hoo to ride and have done since I was a wee bairn), a ladylike Rolls.

Thursday, September 2nd. I'll be taking a look back at a book that I've already reviewed. One that I didn't remember liking all that much...but after a careful re-read, I fell in love with it!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, my local Barnes & Noble (or, if you prefer--the evil book chain running the more noble and virtuous local bookstores out of business with its Starbucks coffee and fancy digs) is carrying the reprint of "A Match for Maggy"--all Bettys out there should try to get ahold of a copy--it's a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one, and will take it with me when we go on vacation tomorrow. Hmm, I wonder what the mystery book is, I could take it with me too...? We're heading to Baltimore tomorrow and will be gone for a week.

    Betty Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty Laurel--
    We were almost in Baltimore tomorrow, too--for my son's birthday celebration. Unexpected guest from Japan arriving Sunday derailed plans--watch me cleaning, watch me cleaning.
    Betty JoDee

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just got back last night, had a great time with family and sight seeing. I read AMatchFSM on the plane out, and picked up the new Debbie Macomber book for the trip home.

    ReplyDelete