Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bikes, bikes, bikes.

Britannia (of Britannia All at Sea) spends a lot of time riding, repairing and falling off bicycles. Even Jake gets his vastiness up on a bike.

Lots of Neels heroines use a bike as their primary mode of transportation. Before they marry their RDD or RBD. I'm not sure they ever get back up on a two wheeler after marriage. I personally like cruising around flat country on a bike, I own a fairly sweet ride (it even has a basket!), but I haven't been on it for nearly two years...not since I broke my wrist. I miss riding, so now I live vicariously through others. I have had two options this past week.

The Tour de France.
The Tour de San Juan Islands.

Okay, that second one is not real, but that's what my 15 year old son is finishing up with his Scout troop today. Do you think he'll need a pillow to sit on?

No comments:

Post a Comment