You get what you get,
and you don't pitch a fit.
|Friday Harbor is fine, but the ride there is|
|Chuckanut Drive: Goofy name, gorgeous views.|
- Taking the ferry from Anacortes to Friday Harbor - but never with Betty Marcy again.
- Browsing among the many antique stores in Snohomish.
- Scenic Drives: Mountain Loop Highway...including a short hike to the Big Four Ice Caves (when the bridge isn't washed out), Chuckanut Drive or the North Cascades Scenic Highway.
- Seattle - Pike Place Market, Pacific Science Center, Space Needle, Ballard Locks...etc.
- Ferry to Bainbridge Island then a short drive to Poulsbo (a little slice of Norway).
Where do you take/send your guests?
|Pike Place: Come for the fish, leave|
with at least one bouquet of flowers.