Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Have Uncrushable Jersey Dress, Will Dance

Valentine's Day has come and gone with nary a mention on The Uncrushable Jersey Dress. But we did celebrate, you know. Betty Tia's anniversary falls on that day so usually I find a way to celebrate off-holiday so that we (Minjeer Nathan van Voorhees and I) can take her kids for the night/weekend. And, yes, if you're wondering, I did support her idea to get married on Valentine's Day so it's my own darn fault.
But this year I got a babysitter for all 7 of our kids put together and went to a dance with my Mijnheer. Betty Kylene was there. She brought fascinators to share. She is a very stylish Betty.I had nothing to wear! But I (so in the style of Betty) cobbled together my wardrobe and Betty Tia's to uncover a smashing Uncrushable Jersey Dress!

1 comment: